As I write, sometimes random thoughts cross my mind. In my effort to be open and share my experience in this process, I decided to share:
- I’m pretty sure my laptop hates me
- I should produce this into a audio book with real actors! How much would the ADR be an hour? Oooook… eBook it is!
- Thank GOD for SchoolHouse Rock for explaining what subject and predicate actually mean
- Thank you but stop please judging me MICROSOFT WORD … I hate your green and red swiggly lines
- Had I known I would be writing a book, I would’ve actually studied those SAT words.
- When do you use really suppose to use a semi-colon?
- Why is the English language so complex?
- Am I using too many adjectives
- I like cake
- If Twilla uses superfluous one more time…
- We should hire an editor to give me constructive feedback.
- How much does an editor cost? How MUCH? Nevermind, sorry Twilla… READ IT AGAIN!!!